Ledo Works Inc. is committed to protecting your personal information. This statement explains our practices for this Web site.
What Personal Information We Gather
We gather personal information that we need to know when you ask us to do something for you. For example, if you ask us to send you ExecuLink, our quarterly newsletter, we need to know and store your email address. We will always ask for your permission and tell you how we're going to use your personal information first. You can always choose not to provide it.
How We Use It
We only use the personal information we gather for purposes that you have agreed to, for example, to send you a newsletter. We do not collect personal information about any of our site's visitors unless the visitor authorizes us to do so.
Who Has Access to It
Only people within Ledo Works Inc. who need to access your personal information can access it; for example, the people who send a newsletter need to know your email address.
How We Share It
We do not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties.
We might share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the company or in the discharge of public duty.
- We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner's use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
How You Change or Remove It
You have access to your personal information that we retain. We try to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you'd like to change or remove your personal information, please contact us.
We use current security measures to safeguard your personal information.
- All the personal information you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
- We control access so that only people who need to access the information can. All staff of Ledo Works Inc. are required to adhere to a security agreement.
- To use the Knowledge Center, you must use a unique, confidential Ledo Works Inc. userID and password.
- When you use secure areas of the site, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption. This means that all the information sent between your computer and our secure computer environment is encrypted or scrambled so that no one can read it in transit. You can read it and we can read it-no one else. There are two cues to show you that you are using a secure area. First, the Web site address (or URL) appears as https:// (instead of just http://)-the "s" is for "secure." Second, a lock or key indicator appears in the status bar of your Web browser.
- Secure areas of the site have a time-out feature. If you leave your secure session inactive for some time, it times-out to prevent unauthorized access.
We do accept credit card payments for registrations. If someone uses your credit card to make an unauthorized purchase, check with the institution that issued your card to find out what the exact liability is.
If you send us an email, we may save it if we think we'll need it to communicate with you. We never sell or share email addresses. Remember, email is not a secure way to send personal information because it is not encrypted. Please don't send any personal information to us using email; use our secure forms instead.
Our Web site stores information in a small text file, called a cookie, on your computer. We use what is called a "persistent cookie," which is stored as a file on your computer and remains there when you close your Web browser. The cookie can only be read by the Web site that created it when you visit that site again.
Ledo Works Inc. stores a unique number (not any personal information) in the cookie that we place on your computer. We use this cookie to determine if you have visited the site before, and to ensure you are only prompted once to fill in certain forms such as our Document Download form. The information we store in the cookie does not include data such as your name, company, email address, telephone number, state/province, country or the industry you work in.
Note: If you do not allow cookies to be saved on your computer, you will not be able to download information from this site.
Once the cookie is saved on your computer, our Web site is the only site that can access and read the information that you provide. Cool HTML Codes will not provide this information to any third parties or use it for sending unsolicited email.
Changes to this Statement
We may amend this privacy and security statement from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on this Web site.